This recipe makes a great alternative to a traditional bread pizza base.
1. Preheat the oven to 190oc/Gas mark 6 and line 2 baking trays with lightly greased parchment paper.
2. Put the cauliflower into a food processer and whizz into small pieces, alternatively use a knife or cheese grater.
3. Combine with the rest of the base ingredients either in the food processor to form a dough.
4. Spread the mixture into prepared trays, shaping it to approximately 30cm diameter and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
5. While the base is cooking marinade the figs in Rosie’s Doo Dah Sauce by Scarlett & Mustard.
6. Prepare the topping by cutting up mushrooms, tomatoes, blue cheese.
7. Take the bases out of the oven and spread the chopped tomatoes across each pizza base.
8. Top with the cut mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, figs and blue cheese.
9. Cook both pizzas for another 10 minutes until the edges crisp.
10. Garnish with Basil and an extra drizzle of Rosie’s Doo Dah Sauce and serve with a fresh crisp salad.